Recruitment of Non-executives in IOCL Pipelines Division 2017
Recruitment of Non-Executives in IOCL Pipelines Division

Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “ Global 500” company, invites online application from eligible Indian Nationals for the following non-executives technical vacancies in various locations of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division) which has headquarters at Noida :
Vacancies :
- Western Region Pipelines
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) : 01 post
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) : 05 posts
- Engineering Assistant (T&I) : 04 posts
- Technical Attendant - I : 12 posts
- Northern Region Pipelines
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) : 02 posts
- Technical Attendant - I : 04 posts
- South Eastern Region Pipelines
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) : 01 post
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) : 01 post
- Technical Attendant - I : 04 posts
- Eastern Region Pipelines
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) : 01 post
- Engineering Assistant (T&I) : 01 post
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) : 01 post
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) : 01 post
- Technical Attendant - I : 02 posts
Pay Scale :
₹11900-32000 for Engineering Assistants and Rs. 10500-24500 for the posts of Technical Attendant.
Application Fee :
General and OBC candidates (no fee for SC/ST candidates) are required to pay Rs.100/- to be paid online.
Age : 18-26 years.
How to Apply :
Apply Online at IOCL website from
27/04/2017 to 17/05/2017 only.
Details and Application Format :
Please visit
https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx for details and Online application format.
Note :
Recruitment of Non-Officer posts in IOCL Haldia Refinery is open till 19th May 2017
Popular Posts
-
INDIAN ARMY Recruitment of Havildar in the Army as Surveyor Automated Cartographer in the corps of Engineers Applications are invite...
-
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Sadiq Road, Faridkot, Punjab - 151203 Recruitment of various posts under Hea...
-
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Block No.7, Shakti Bhawan, Rampur, Jabalpur (MP) - 482008 Mad...
-
THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR STATE BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION,JAMMU The list of Private Non-Government ETT in the Jammu Province of J&K State Re...
-
Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, IIFT, Deemed University, IIFT Bhawan, B-21, Qutab Institutio...
-
Bank's Name: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) India's Central Bank Bank's Website: http://www.rbi.org.in Reserve Bank of India (...
-
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY (Ministry of Textiles, Government of India) NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delh...
-
31 Assistant Professor, Senior Resident & Medical Officers Vacancies – Last Date 30 August 2016 05 Staff Nurse & Research Offi...
-
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (A Joint venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Delhi) Web: http://www.delhimetrorail.com ADVT No.DMRC/...
-
THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR STATE BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION,JAMMU The list of Private Non-Government ETT in the Jammu Proviance of J&K State R...
Recruitment of Non-executives in IOCL Pipelines Division 2017
Recruitment of Non-Executives in IOCL Pipelines Division

Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “ Global 500” company, invites online application from eligible Indian Nationals for the following non-executives technical vacancies in various locations of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division) which has headquarters at Noida :
Vacancies :
- Western Region Pipelines
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) : 01 post
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) : 05 posts
- Engineering Assistant (T&I) : 04 posts
- Technical Attendant - I : 12 posts
- Northern Region Pipelines
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) : 02 posts
- Technical Attendant - I : 04 posts
- South Eastern Region Pipelines
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) : 01 post
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) : 01 post
- Technical Attendant - I : 04 posts
- Eastern Region Pipelines
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) : 01 post
- Engineering Assistant (T&I) : 01 post
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) : 01 post
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) : 01 post
- Technical Attendant - I : 02 posts
Pay Scale :
₹11900-32000 for Engineering Assistants and Rs. 10500-24500 for the posts of Technical Attendant.
Application Fee :
General and OBC candidates (no fee for SC/ST candidates) are required to pay Rs.100/- to be paid online.
Age : 18-26 years.
How to Apply :
Apply Online at IOCL website from
27/04/2017 to 17/05/2017 only.
Details and Application Format :
Please visit
https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx for details and Online application format.
Note :
Recruitment of Non-Officer posts in IOCL Haldia Refinery is open till 19th May 2017
1 comment:
Earn money without investment download👉champcash👈👉from playstore👉enter refer of sponser ID-13824556,then you complete 8-10apps challenge and now your ID is activate.
Post a Comment